Refurbishment and Draught-Proofing Service
We offer a full sash window refurbishment and draught proofing service, once the refurbishment service has been completed your sash windows will be in full working order.
The benefits of the refurbishment service include the eradication of rattles, a substantial increase in energy efficiency and heat loss.
- Remove existing staff bead
- Remove lower sash
- Remove parting bead
- Remove upper sash
- Balance windows
- Lubricate Pulleys
- Fit new sash cords and hang upper sash
- Fit new parting bead, fitted with the brush-pile draught-proofing system
- Cut a 8mm rebate out of the meeting rail of the lower sash and fit the brush-pile draught-proofing system
- Fit new sash cords and hang lower sash
- Fit new staff bead, fitted with the brush-pile draught-proofing system
- Seal all new beading with sealant
- Fit 2x new polished brass sash lifts to each sash
- Fit 1x new polished brass Brighton fastener to each sash.
A choice of Brass, Satin Chrome or Polished chrome window furniture is available.
Novells also offer a range of sash window security bolts to match our window furniture.